Brand Warranty Policies
Below is a list of warranty links/policies for each of our Brand Partners we represent. All of our safes are covered by limited manufacturer's warranties are NO EXTRA COST to our customers. Please contact us directly Toll Free 1-866-236-4878. Or by email: Warranty@americangunsafestore.com with any questions and we'll gladly guide you through this process. No worries!
**Please be sure to review as they contain important details regarding the registering your safe for coverage, how to file covered claims, manufacturer's claims customer service contact information, etc. ***
And as always, feel free to call us directly and we'll be glad assist you in this process.
Our respective Brand Warranty Policies are listed below.
AMSEC (American Security)
- Click HERE to Register The Winchester Safe Warranty.
- Click HERE to view Winchester Safes Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Click HERE to Register The Rhino/Bighorn/Kodiak Safe Warranty.
- Click HERE to View Rhino/Bighorn/Kodiak Safe Warranty.
- Click HERE to View Hollon Safes Warranty.
- Click HERE to View Hollon Safes Additional Gunsafe, Fire, and Burglary Warranty.
- Click HERE to Register The FireKing Warranty.
- Click HERE to Download FireKing Commercial Non-Fire Rated 1 Year Limited Warranty.
- Click HERE to Download FireKing Data Safes DS and DM Models Warranty.
- Click HERE to Download FireKing Fire + Burglary Safes Limited Warranty.
- Click HERE to Download FireKing SureSeal Limited Warranty.
- Click HERE to Download FireKing Patriot File Limited Warranty.
- Click HERE to Download FireKing FireShield File Limited Warranty.
- Click HERE to Download FireKing MediaVault Limited Warranty.
- Click HERE to Download FireKing Home Safes LT1507, HS1207, ML1007 Limited Warranty.
- Click HERE to Download FireKing Fire Resistant Safes Limited Warranty.
- Click HERE to Download FireKing File and Storage Cabinet Limited Warranty.
American Chest Company Return Policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the unused item in its original condition within 30 days.
All items must be returned in their original condition, without scratches or signs of wear, and must not be resized or altered in any way.
Products that have been worn, damaged or altered are not refundable, and will be returned to the customer at their expense.
· Engraved items are non-refundable
- Clearance items are not refundable
- Packages must be shipped to our office within 30 days of the original shipment.
· Although we do offer free shipping, we do incur the cost of shipping for every order. Therefore, we have a 15% Restocking Fee to cover our shipping and re-packing costs.
The Return Process:
Our simple return policy makes it very easy to return an item. Simply follow the instructions below:
· Return Authorization Number (RMA): Call us at 401-500-3879 or email Sales@AmericanChest.com to let us know that you would like to return your item. We will give you an RMA number. Write the RMA number in the original Packing Slip that we have sent you.
· Package Your Return: Safely package the item you are returning, and include all original packaging, the invoice, and collateral material. Return shipping costs are paid by the customer.
· Insure your Package: Insuring your package is extremely important. Please also make sure to get a tracking confirmation for your order.
· Refund: Upon receiving the package, our quality assurance team will review the item. Upon their approval we will issue a refund within 7 business days with a company check by mail or Issue Credit to your Credit Card payment, where applicable Less any Restocking Fee.
Please follow the return instructions exactly as specified to prevent failure of refunding your order. We will refuse receipt of improperly packaged and/or uninsured packages. We will not be responsible for losses or damages during shipment.
If you have any questions please contact our Customer Service at Sales@AmericanChest.com or call us at 401-500-3879.
Personalized items are not returnable, so please take special care when giving instructions for customizing. Please allow 7-10 days for processing a return once American Chest has received your returned item(s).
Hayman 1 Year Warranty
All Hayman Safe Company products carry a warranty to the original retail purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Standard models are warranted for ONE (1) year from the original date of purchase. This warranty applies only to new safes purchased from Hayman Safe Company or its authorized dealers. Proof of purchase must be provided so as to establish date of purchase and supplying dealer. Hayman Safe Company will, at our option, repair or replace any defective part or unit. Authorization must be received from Hayman Safe Company prior to performance of any service which will be submitted under warranty. Improper installation, improper use, lack of proper maintenance or accidental damage will nullify this warranty. No other warranty, expressed or implied, is offered. This warranty cannot be changed, modified, enlarged or altered without direct written consent from Hayman Safe Company. Hayman Safe Company is not responsible for consequential damage, incidental expenses or personal injury. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights which vary from state to state.
Hayman Fire Protection Coverage Guarantee
Hayman Safe Company will, at our option, replace or repair any FlameVault if its contents are ever damaged by fire. To claim this guarantee, ship the fire damaged safe and a copy of the fire department report to us. We will repair or replace the safe and return it to you. Improper installation can nullify this guarantee
Sports Afield Limited Warranty
The Sports Afield Hassle-Free Warranty
We stand behind our products; if a problem does arise, we pride ourselves by providing exceptional customer service in resolving any issue We want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their purchase.
Gun Safes and Home/Office Fire Safes
- Lifetime Warranty against theft, fire & natural flood.
- Plus a Lifetime Warranty against locks, parts and paint.
- Free Freight on shipment of warranty replacement gun safe within the continental USA.
- Free Locksmith Services if ever locked out.
Lightning Handgun Vaults
- Three Year Warranty against product defects.
- Free Freight on shipment of warranty replacement Handgun Vaults within the continental USA.
Steel Security Cabinets
- Three Year Warranty against product defects.
- Free Freight on shipment of warranty replacement Cabinets within the continental USA.
Be sure to check the warranty on any gun safe you’re considering, and ask yourself this question: If the company is going to charge me freight for my replacement safe, what kind of warranty is that? With Sports Afield, once your claim is approved we take care of all shipping charges. For help with any issues contact us at our Toll Free Number: 1-888-792-4264.
That’s why we believe the Sports Afield Hassle-Free Warranty is the best in the business.
Gardall Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Gardall Safe Corporation assures to the original end consumer, replacement – free of charge – of any Gardall Fire-Resistive Record Safe damaged beyond repair by fire with a thencurrent production model of a comparable value.
This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of any warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose or other warranties of qualities, whether expressed or implied, and of all other liabilities and obligations on the manufacturer’s part.
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
All Gardall products are warranted to the original retail purchaser against defects in material or workmanship for one (1) year from purchase.
We will, at our option, repair or replace a defective unit without charge for new parts. You must pay all transportation charges and labor charges if a unit is repaired. Defective units should be returned to Gardall or an authorized service location as designated by the factory.
All of the above is applicable only if prior written permission is given by the factory, along with a proper Return Goods Authorization Number.
Lifetime replacement warranty is available on Gardall record safes. Warranty work must be authorized by the factory. Unauthorized warranty work will not be paid for.
EXCEPTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
1. We make NO OTHER expressed or implied WARRANTIES
and no one is authorized to make any other warranties on
our behalf. This warranty service is the EXCLUSIVE
REMEDY for a defective or non-conforming product.
2. All warranties are limited to a one year duration, or two
years from the date of manufacture with the exception of
lifetime replacement warranty on record safes.
3. Gardall is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES, INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR INCIDENTAL
EXPENSES, INCLUDING INJURY TO PERSONS OR
Note: Some states may not permit such limitations or
exclusions so these provision may not apply to you.
4. This warranty is not applicable to units that have been
improperly installed, misused, tampered, burglarized, or
accidentally damaged, or where the serial number has
been defaced or removed, or where combination lock
numbers have been changed without permission from the
factory, or where damage is caused by failure to perform
YOU MUST RETURN THE ENCLOSED REGISTRATION
CARD TO QUALIFY FOR WARRANTY SERVICE.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights in addition to
those which you may have under state law.